WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Even more Candy to be won and a new Blog to follow

In my travels for MTTCC I visited Dorcas Designs Blog and I liked her work so much I became a follower. She is offering some great candy to celebrate getting 100 followers :
For a chance to win, all you have to do is leave her 3 interesting things about yourself and you don't even have to become a follower. Why not go and see what I said  and leave your own comment ? Let me know if you win mind !!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you just the sweetest person? Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog and the shout out too.You didn't have to but I'm touched that you did.
    Living above a sweet shop...ummmm..how perfectly yummy!
    My husband's father used to deliver bakery goods and would come at night with the leftovers. Needless to say they were wuite popular with the neighbors for a while too! lol
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Dorcas - it has made me very happy :) It is always a plus to have food treats to share and as you can imagine my childhood was a dream come true and I was very blessed xox

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.