WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Quick and Cute

It is Tuesday again and time for another challenge over at My Time To Craft. This week the theme is Quick and Cute. It is a perfect theme after the stress of half-term holidays and Halloween. Why not relax and enjoy making something quick and easy and instead of nasty ghosties and creepy things you can indulge in cuteness and sweetness ? Ah !

This card was definitely quick and easy to make and the mouse image is so cute. Not only that but the total cost was minimal because I used the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary papers that came FREE in a Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine which I bought back in August and had never used.They are lovely summer colours and a nice change at this time of year.Even the sentiment was included in the paper stack.
The layers are raised using foam pads to give dimension,the image was coloured with Promarkers and I couldn't resist the final cuteness - two tiny pink flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Pop over to MTTCC this week and show us your quick and cute creations as I would love to see your fabby creations xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.