WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Monday, 15 November 2010

I needed a 'lift' today and I got one tonight

Hope you don't mind me posting this but I have been struggling to produce anything crafty for days and 5 minutes ago I checked one of the challenges I had entered to see if winners had been announced. I actually let out a scream when I saw my name in the Top 3 !! I am excited,thrilled and very happy and I feel 'lifted'.

Thank-You 2 Sisters for liking this card :-

It may be because I am fairly new to this and I don't know about other crafters but I really do love people looking at my work and liking it. I enter challenges to share my work,not necessarily to win (although that is great) but most importantly for me are the lovely comments I get - that's the real buzz for me. Comments are the nourishment I need to feed my creativity  xox

2 comments:

  1. Well done...it's beautiful! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you Maria,
    It is amazing when you make something and others admire it , it always shocks me when i win too. Good Stuff. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.