WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

A Win

Forgive me for being excited by another win but I found out this morning that I was Challenge 65 Winner at OLLCB and I am very happy that people thought my work was good enough. It was with this card :

AND while I am here I want to add a BIG THANK-YOU  to my lovely followers and I am sorry I haven't posted much this week but I am suffering with the dreaded C O L D !!! I'm still managing to do a little crafting but rather slowly however "I'll be back asap" xox

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are still not well Pat, and well done on your win, great stuff. Get well soon. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.