WELCOME

I AM SO PLEASED YOU CAME TO VISIT ME TODAY. WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY OTHER PAGES WHILE YOU ARE HERE AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO SAY YOU CAME AND HAD A LOOK.
DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK X

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Tag Along

Apologies for not being around since last week and I'm afraid it might be like this for awhile as appointments and family commitments have caught up with me.I hope you won't abandon me as I will be here but maybe not able to share my crafting as much as I would like. However,today is Tuesday and I wouldn't miss  Challenge 116 at My Time To Craft and I hope you won't either. This week the theme is Tag Along (add a tag to your card).
I think you know how much I loved the Martha Stewart Gingerbread Stamps I used before so no surprise then to see that I have used them again.

This time I have used them individually on A6 size Kraft Cards but the techniques and materials are very similar.I used the Distressing Ink and Gingham again but this time used Stickles for the eyes and buttons and I felt the reversible red and green ribbon was ideal to compliment the colour scheme.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I hope things settle down a bit for you soon. I do hate it when my craft/life balance is out of synch!
    Love the cards, so rustic and I can almost smell gingerbread wafting from them! They look like they should be warm to touch!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds - you are a lovely person and your comment is very much appreciated. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

It makes me very happy to receive comments from my visitors so please leave a message and remember to come again as you are always welcome.