I hope it's okay to show the card I got from Dorcas in it's full glory (I haven't asked her so I hope she doesn't mind).
It's a gorgeous creation, perfectly coloured and even more gorgeous in real life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My crafting journey inspired by the brilliant crafters who freely and generously share their interests and ideas.
this is just so beautiful hun,dorcas,designs are just pure magic,good for you hun,to recieve this,you really desreve to be treated hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! You are lucky indeed! xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous card! The colouring is beautiful and i just love the papers! Wow love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
I agree I had a card from Dorcas to, and youve got to admit shes one extremely talented lady, I love my card and Ive no doubt you do to. with hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteHi Patrizia!!! this card is so fresh!!! Love the colors and I love the knitting flower!!
ReplyDeleteHappy wekk end dear.
Giò